Vitamin C BOOSTER — NEW!
What is a booster? A potent supplement to your skin care routine that amplifies results. It "powers up" your existing products, intensifying their effects or incorporating additional anti-aging ingredients. Boosters are easy to use -- a few drops added to your favorite serum will have a dramatic effect!
Vitamin C BOOSTER
Take your brightening to the next level! Increases the level of antioxidant protection by 6X! 2X the ability to fade sun spots and discoloration. 3X the ability to refine skin texture and reduce wrinkle formation, as well as minimize existing wrinkles.
Use with BRIGHTEN for maximum "C" age defense.
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (water soluble vitamin C). The newest and brightest derivative of vitamin C. A precursor to vitamin C that converts to ascorbic acid but is not activated until it is absorbed by the skin – thus making it very stable and extremely potent. Powerful antioxidant, skin lightener and brightener, collagen stimulator. A premier, five-star age reversal ingredient!
NOTE: When you combine BRIGHTEN (with two forms of vitamin C) and Vitamin C BOOSTER (with an additional form of vitamin C), you are incorporating three of the most stable, most powerful and most effective forms of vitamin C available in the skin care world today.
Usage: After cleansing, mix a few drops with BRIGHTEN in palm of hand and apply to face and neck. Allow 1-2 minutes for absorption. Follow with mist and moisturizer.
Benefits of Vitamin C in Skin Care:
- Lightens age spots, evens out skin tone and discoloration
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Brightens skin for renewed vibrancy
- Increases youthful levels of collagen and elastin
- Reverses the age-related thinning of skin
- Prevents cellular aging by supporting cellular repair and inhibiting oxidation
- Powerful antioxidant that slows the rate of free radical damage
- Reverses sun damage and the effects of sunburn
- Lessens the dangers of exposure to UV radiation
- Reduces melanin, which inhibits excessive darkening of the skin, age spots and possible precancerous lesions such as melanoma
- Environmental protection for overexposure to wind, airborne pollutants and irritants
- Lightening and brightening properties
- Supports the skin’s ability to heal itself, minimizes scar tissue and soothes inflamed or problematic skin
- Supports the reduction of adult acne breakouts
Vitamin C is the critical foundation for every anti-aging skin care protocol!
Ingredients: Citrus aurantium (orange blossom) hydrosol, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, botanical hyaluronic acid, plant cellulose, carrageenan gum, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, Urtica dioica (nettle) extract, essential oil blend of Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) CO2, Rosa canina (rosehip) seed, Citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel, Citrus reticulata (red mandarin) peel, Citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel, Citrus aurantium (neroli) peel, Backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle), Citrus aurantium (petigrain), Rosa damascena (rose); plant-based potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin (derived from sugar alcohol).